Frequently Asked Questions
The Cineplex Store offers new releases and the largest selection of titles from every genre - for whatever your mood. Buy or rent and have it delivered instantly to your favourite device.
Prefer discs? No problem - we have Blu-ray and DVDs too!
What are you waiting for?
Congratulations on your purchase of a SuperTicket! If you haven't already done so, please redeem your SuperTicket voucher at www.superticket.com.
If you have redeemed your voucher, then your SuperTicket bonus content is already available under My Content. The digital version of your SuperTicket movie will be available to you as soon as it is released.
Click here, if you want to find out more about SuperTicket.
You have 30 days from time of purchase to start watching your digital movie rental.
After you press play, you have 48 hours to watch and re-watch your digital movie rental, at your leisure.
• Buy it once, watch it as many times as you want on Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and other supported devices.
• Start watching on one connected device and resume watching on another.
• Digital titles can be downloaded to your Mac, Windows PC, and supported tablets and smartphones.
• Never worry about finding the disc! Your movies travel with you, just Sign In to your Cineplex Store account.
• Learn more about our supported devices.
• High Definition (HD) movies offer higher quality video and a better overall viewing experience.
• Standard Definition (SD) movies don't offer the same quality as HD but will download and stream using less data (bandwidth) than HD movies.
• Not all devices support High Definition download and streaming. Currently you can stream HD content on Smart TVs.
Downloading your digital titles is an easy way to take your content with you, and to limit your internet use if you want to watch a favourite movie over and over again.
On Macs and Windows PCs, click the download button next to the title. After a brief installation of the Cineplex Download Manager, your download begins. As soon as the title is available, just press Watch.
On Smart Phones and Tablets, Sign In to the Cineplex Store app, choose a movie, and tap the Download button.
If you're using a Mac, the Cineplex Download Manager can be found under
If you're using Safari, you must enable pop-ups.
On Your Roku:
1. Add the Cineplex Store found in the Roku Channel Store's Movies and TV section.
2. Open the Cineplex Store Channel. You will be asked if you are already a Cineplex Store customer. Click Yes and your Rendezvous code will appear.
On Your Computer:
1. Go to www.cineplexstore.com/roku
2. Enter a name for your device. It can be anything you want.
3. Enter your Rendezvous code exactly as it appears.
4. Click Activate Device.
On Your Roku:
A Congratulations screen appears confirming successful registration. Click Get Started to starting enjoy the Cineplex Store on your Roku!